Sunday, December 03, 2006

*** Site Update ***

I've added a picture, an "about" panel, and a right side border for the Chronicles of Jeht. The border itself is inspired by a fine piece of work done by Chris Bradshaw for the Living Force campaign. Thanks again, Chris; I've gotten a lot of milage out of your art. :)

Speaking of art, please say hello to Zaychan (Angela). She drew the Jeht picture and provides art to House Rookhaven on a regular basis. Her work continues to improve as we get more out of her with each passing month; quite a feat considering how good she is to start with! I will add new pieces to the site as she completes them.

Look for the next Darrus update in the next couple of days. I am in a writing mood after a recent bad experience traveling abroad so after I post a rant about the evils of Canadian Customs, I'll continue Jeht's travails.

May the Force be with you all!

1 comment:

Zay B. Eve said...

AHH!
Exsposure!
*hides*

Love the updates!